Weird Dream Monday presents: Sister from the Black lagoon!

Yes! That's right. I had a weird dream last night! So that means Weird Dream Monday is now in session........


So in the beginning of the dream I was studying. *I know that's nightmare enough but that's not the scary part.* My bedroom window was open but I didn't think anything about it. As I was walking out of the room Caterpillar ran into me, she just kept walking without apologizing. I thought it was weird because she usually makes a big deal about apologizing, but I walked away without saying anything. Later that evening she ran into the living room, screaming, and stomping her feet. She looked possessed, and mad. I was scared, and shaking as she walked right up to me, and yelled in my face,"It's all your fault! Someone robbed you because you left the window open!" I tried to yell,"You're the one that stole it I saw you!" But I couldn't because then a bunch of roaches came falling down on me. I woke up with a start! I had goosebumps everywhere, and I was shaking even though I had a heavy blanket on. I didn't want to go back to sleep because I was afraid that I would start dreaming again.


I ate breakfast burritos for dinner last night, I think that might have had a hand in this dream. *shudder* I'm not sure what she stole but it must have been very important.

Comments

  1. Okay, the dream was scary enough BEFORE the cockroaches fell on you! AAAGGGHHH! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm singing "La Cucaracha" in my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm still scared.

    I absolutly despise that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bughhhh, cockroaches. Ew. That's kind of a creepy dream, no wonder you woke up with goosebumps! Now I know, no breakfast burritos before bed, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....