There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is the semi-positive side of turning 13. Yes this is as positive as it's going to get. So on with the list.......

5. I can regularly watch PG13 movies. (It's not like I want to, I haven't watched a good movie in a long time. I sincerely doubt that PG13 movies are better.)

4. It'll be one year before I can start Seminary! (I can hardly wait!)

3. I can join the "special" group of girls that are already 13.
(They all sit in a corner and call it their seats. *gag* Never! You'd have to kill me first to make me sit over there.)

2. I still have 4 months to wait! *exhale* That's a really good thing.

1. And the number one thing is......... Monkey and I will be twelve for a whole stinky month. So when I turn 13 I'll finally be older than her again! *Hallelujah*

*I know it's a while till my birthday but Ms. Cat Lady brought it up yesterday. Oh! And she may be 13 but she's not in the little group. I don't actually notice a difference. I guess that's a good sign!*

Comments

  1. There's nothing good about being fourteen either. Let's skip to 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...I see polka dots! I LOVE polka dots!

    Seminary is da bomb...you'll love it! :D

    When I have my burp-day in a couple of weeks, I will be the same age as Husband Face for six weeks. He thinks he's sooo funny, pretending I'm just as old as he is! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! When we are the same age I don't get to say,"I'm older than you so you can't come with me!" She will also start coming to Young Women. Argh!

    Cam: What so great about 20? I want to go to seminary, and home-school teen stuff. Besides 16 is suppose to be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOOD! THAT BACKGROUND IS TUBULAR! Did I just say tubular?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it is! I like yours too! No. Correction I love it.

    P.S You spelled dude wrong. You probable did that on purpose, but it bugs me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not gonna lie...13 was the worst! I am gonna have to agree with you there. I say you play a prank on those snooty 13 year old-seat-callers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't because they are so important to the class. *sigh* I would love to.

    You could have lied thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants