I had a dream!

Weird Dream Monday is now in session. I am aware that it is Wednesday but I had a really weird dream last night! So on with the dream......

Last night I had a dream with the door doll in it! It began how it always does. I was laying in my bed, and then she floated up to my bed. As usual I tried screaming but I couldn't, unlike the other dreams she came right next to me. The moment she came next to me she giggled in my ear, and then I wasn't in my room anymore. Needless to say I was scared out of my wits! I finally realized that I was outside, and she had turned into a toy. She started telling me about her plan to be a toy, and take control over children. Then my siblings came stampeding out of the house and started playing with her. I tried to stop them but sadly they couldn't hear me. She got really angry with me for trying to expose her for what she is and she turned back to her regular form. She knocked me down with her braids, and then everything started spinning. When it finally stopped I saw that I was at the Temple. I couldn't see her but I could feel her presence. For some reason the Temple was like a drive thru, and it was painted in psychedelic colors. Suddenly she was next to me, she whispered,"You see. You did this! It's all your fault, because you didn't listen to me!" She also made me say weird things to the people there. Then she smiled at me, and told me that she wouldn't come back for me. But by the end of the dream she helped me get home because she decided she didn't want to be a toy after all.
*Everytime I went to a new place my clothes changed! Oh! And this is only half of the dream.*

I'm very glad that I woke up in my own bed, and clothes. Man I look horrible in tie-dye cargo pants, and a matching tank-top. I think that was the thing that scared me the most! It's true there's no place like home!

Comments

  1. That sounds like such a scary dream!!! And it's so detailed! I can only remember bits and pieces of my dreams.
    Did you watch a scary movie recently or something?! I'm glad I didn't have that dream, I would freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Door doll is creepy! You should make sure it is securely fastened to the door every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she has spikes at the end of her demon braids! EVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the awesomest dreams (except that one, it's creepy)! I'm not in touch with my subconscious enough to remember my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAGGGHHHH!!! That is just plain crazy! :0

    I'm really glad I don't have any door dolls...but I used to have a Door Snowman with red blinky eyes. I decided I really didn't like snowman heads without bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy: I would never own anything that doesn't have a body, and has read eyes! Scary!

    Cam: I try. *But sadly I forget*

    Whitney: Actually I haven't made it through any movies lately. I think it was a mix of a book, and my weird imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an award for you on my blog! Come see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really! That's very exciting! I'm going to Blog about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!