Beware of the peanut butter play dough eater! *argh*

For the next two days I will post about my brother Buster. These stories are reminders to me that he is truly my brother, and not some snot nosed being from another planet.

A couple years ago when Buster was five his teacher made the class peanut butter play dough. She told them,"This is edible. That means you can eat it. But I don't recommend that you do." Yeah. She said that to a bunch of five year olds! I think she overestimated their intelligence. You see the only thing Buster heard was,"Edible." He ate the whole bag of play dough! And then he wondered why only he, and another boy ate theirs. After church my dad told Buster,"Buster *shaking his head* she didn't say to eat the play dough. She meant to tell you that it was non-toxic!" That didn't faze him because later that day he told me,"It was so good! It was a little salty but other than that it was great! You should try it someday." Sure. I don't really see that happening. So I'll just take it from him.

To be continued.......

Comments

  1. Ew ha ha. Peanut Butter Play Doh. As good as that sounds and all....
    Why didn't you try it?! I bet it would have been wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, niiiiiice! I mean...blech, gross ;) Check out my blogg there is a surprise waiting for yaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I can just picture him chowing down on that entire bag of nasty stuff! :S

    Your twin teaches a Primary class of 5 year olds, and they like hitting and punching each other...maybe she should make them some of that stuff for a treat and see if they eat it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something off genetically speaking in regards to the males in our family.

    One day I'm going to blog about my brother eating the plate of salt daugh Christmas ornaments I made because he thought they were cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!