Hm...Maybe I Should Buy A Calendar.....And Get A Maid or Something

Oh my goodness! It's already Friday! Okay I realize that I just stated the obvious but seriously! Where the heck did this week go? It totally blew past me! I didn't get anything done this week. Well, at least my parents are going to force me to feel accomplished this weekend. We (meaning my siblings and I) have to clean the house top to bottom because some person is coming to look at our house. Wow. That sounded professional and stuff. I'm not positive what he's going to do, all I know is that I have help my sister clean the bathroom....Something that I'm dreading. I had that chore for a whole year! Been there, done that, and almost DIED! So yeah. That's all.

The End.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert