A Spectacular Adventure

Last Monday my family went to the most amazing place almost ever: Main Event. It was my very first time to go there, and it was super fun. We went bowling, played a bunch of arcade games (mostly skee ball and need for speed), and we all got to do four rounds of laser tag!! I adore laser tag! And the last round was really fun because we were the only kids in the group and it was amazing!!


During dinner Joshua made the fatal mistake of telling our mom that he played the "Toy Crane Machine" three times. Which I may add was 50 cents each and he didn't win anything. My mom has always told us not to play those machines because she said it is practically throwing money away. I've had that hammered into me and I have never wanted to play that game, beside stuffed animals are not my thing. So, when my mom heard about his failed adventures she said, "Let me get this straight. You used MY money to gamble. And you lost." She shook her head at him and went back to eating our scrumptious nachos. (My favorite food)

Later that night I started teasing Josh about his failure at the "Crane Game". I jokingly said, "Joshua you just gave a $1.75 to gambling!!!!! You practically paid the Devil." He then responded by saying, "What?!!! *sniff* I just wanted a teddy bear." The stricken and guilty look that was upon his face when he said that was priceless. Absolutely priceless! On the way home he said, "I will never play that kind of game again! I'm soo going to stick with the racing games." So it was definitely the best night ever!!! We stayed up playing until 2:00 AM! Oh yeah, my mom is super awesome like that!
The End

Comments

  1. Is the Toy Crane Machine the same thing as THE CLAW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!! It is the same thing!! It's fun to watch other people play it though! Seriously, I always cheer for them when they actually win stuff! It makes me happy that they can win...Because I know that should I ever try I will FAIL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laser tag? Niiiiiice. That's always good fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert