I Love It When You One Two Step...Because It Looks Better When You Do It :(


There is a Tri-Stake dance coming up next Saturday!! I'm really excited for it because I haven't been to a dance in forever! The last one I went to was at the end of April and it was sooo boring! Seriously, the music stunk so bad people just sat on the floor in groups to talk. They didn't play any dance music. It was kind of sad.

Speaking of dancing I found this new show called The LXD: The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. The episodes are between 3 and 7 minutes long, and they are kind of awesome. It is from the people that brought you the Step Up movies. Since I have never seen those movies I cannot compare the show to it. The show is kind of weird so you guys might not like it. But I love it! The dancers are amazing! I guess the reason why I like it is that they look awesome doing silly dance moves, and um..Well I can't quite pull it off. Seriously, I can't even do the "One, Two Step", the "Chicken Dance", or even the "Cupid Shuffle". It's kind of pitiful! I am, however, totally awesome at the "Macarena"!! So yeah. I'm a nerd like that.

In other news: Next Saturday is my baby brother's birthday! He is going to be 9!!! How crazy is that!! I remember when he was a little baby! He was so adorable, I cannot believe he is this old! Okay, so that's it for now!
The End

Comments

  1. Stake dances are pretty lame in my opinion, but they can be fun...if some certain girls (or guys, in your perspective) you've been missing are going. ;) Haha

    And I do a pretty sexy Macarena. It's the only line dance I'll give in to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's really funny! The sad thing is they NEVER play the Macarena at our dances! :( So I never get to show off my skillz! :D

    All the guys I kind of want to see hate dances....So yeah. I just go there to meet new people! And that's pretty fun! And the boringness of dance is on the shoulders of the DJ! Seriously, some of the music they play is not worthy of being played at a Stake Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...Zach Face thinks stake dances are so lame that he gave up free EIGHTH ROW TICKETS to a recent Diamondbacks baseball game just to be able to attend one of those lame-o stake dances that happened to be the same night! ;)

    I LOVED stake dances when I was your age! It was wayyyy more fun than staying at home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert