Loves!!!

I have a ton of things to write about. I've done a bunch of fun things since last week, but sadly no matter how I write the posts it doesn't turn out right. So yeah. I'm not even going to try to write a normal post today. Instead of all that I'm going to write a goofy post. Alright I guess all my post are pretty goofy, but this post is going to be some of the things that I love:
1) I love my amazing shirts from my favorite Internet site Threadless!! (http://www.threadless.com/) I especially love it when their shirts are $10.00! I have five shirts from Threadless and these are my absolute favorites!

("Millipedes are like 10 times better than Centipedes" Shirts) (Caterpillar and I)
and......
Well, shoot! I couldn't find a picture of it! Take my word for it, it's is amazing!

2) I love the shows "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack", and "Adventure Time". Cartoon Network has fallen a long way when it comes to most of their latest shows, but these two shows are golden. They combine dorkiness, with awesome dialogue, and clever episodes that are super hilarious. I love these shows.


3) I have loved the book Flipped since I read it four years ago. I've read it four time. Yes. I've read it once every year since discovering its awesomeness. Yesterday as I was searching through Yahoo movies I saw a link for a movie called "Flipped" and I had hope that it was the "Flipped" that I know and love. Sure enough when I clicked the link it went right to the trailer! It looks so adorable! I cannot wait to see it! I hope they don't totally ruin it though, because that would suck...A lot. Anyway! Watch the trailer and tell me what you think.








4) 4th is going to be last on my "loves" list because I'm too bored to think of something for number five. Okay the fourth thing that I love is *drum roll please*: Cereal!! I absolutely love cereal!!!
The end.

Comments

  1. the movie flipped looks awesome!! :D
    So, I guess now I have to read the book don't I? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the narrator voice is the same guy who dose zuko in the animated show avatar the last air bender...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh...those two shows look a little bit too disturbing for me. I think I'll stick with SpongeBob and The Simpsons, thank ya very much! :P

    And I'm ashamed to admit that I'm actually interested in Flipped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 Threadless T-shirts? Is that all you got, hoser? I got me like 6 T-shirts from them!!!!

    Oh yeah, I done brung it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadia: It's really good. But I can already tell the movie and the book are not going to be identical.

    Really? Man I think I'll have to watch that show. My siblings loved the movie that just came out, and almost everyone I know loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach Face: Oh yeah!!!!! I LOVE Spongebob! That is an amazing show! I don't watch the Simpsons though...

    Hhahaha! Really? Don't be ashamed Zach! Give in and watch this one chick flick!! You can do it! Wait is that kind of movie considered a "chick flick"? :)

    Mom: Show off! I done brung it already! I can whistle and you my dear, cannot! Sucka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That millipede shirt is awesomespice!

    Cereal? DID YOU SAY CEREAL? Gee whiz, I love that stuff! My all time favorite is Cap'n Crunch...plain, no Crunch Berries! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

My beautiful emo belt where art thou??