My Blog Post Be Poppin'

Okay! Everybody who reads my Blog needs to watch this video. It's seriously hilarious! I love it. It's a pug that barks the word "Batman"!
http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/pug-says-batman-when-it-barks-20966846

This is the very weird/interesting video to an amazing song!!! I love the Broken Bells!!


And watch this adorable video by a girl that is my age but...Um MUCH more successful than I am!


I pretty much LOVE these guys too! So even if the video is kind of boring, the song is amazing! It makes me all teary and stuff.

Okay, more posts to come this week. I'll probably write about my "adventures in babysitting", maybe a few movie reviews, or maybe I'll post about my new favorite book series. Oh, so much to write...Too bad I'm too lazy to write all of it.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert