Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
Twilight movie excitement!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
This is a another reason why I can't wait for the Twilight movie. I don't think Robert looks that bad as Edward now. The rest of them are perfect! I can hardly contain my excitement about this!
Edward almost looks HOT! Alice is the only one that looks exactly like I pictured her to look like in the book, though. What is up with Jasper's hair? It's horrid. It looks like some sort of mammal died on his head.
Tee Hee at Jasper's hair. I'm sorry, it looks like a horrible attempt at a wig :P Some pictures it looks fine, but this one just accentuates the fact that the part looks way too high off of his head to actually be his own hair....
look at that, jasper has a horrible wig, an they knew that when they took the picture, so they stuck him in the back and blurred him out. its gonna take me awhile to get used to the cast
Thank you Cam! I can't believe you did it so fast, and that you used your valuable computer time to make this award. I'm so *sniff* honored. I also appreciate you letting me borrow your copy of Pride and Prejudice . *I know that you miss kissing Collin Firths face* But I'm almost to the middle it, so it'll be back home soon. Rock on Mr. Darcy ! I loveth thou. *sigh* I do truly. Anyway I would like to pass this award on to the following: Sister Face, Lauren, Mom, Monkey, Brynn, Whitney, and if I can I give this award back to Cam. *sob* I have the greatest friends!
I'm so happy! Surprisingly the weather here is perfect, and I love it. Since I want to soak up the sun (no I am not quoting Sheryl Crow!) before it's too hot I have spent many of my precious hours outside like a normal kid. Ha! Like I could ever be normal . Yesterday I went to help my grandmother clean her house, I also did her weeds. Hers are a lot better than ours. *sigh* The worst part though was that all her weeds were inside the holly bushes . I have just developed a strong hatred toward holly bushes , you should see the scratches they give. Yuck! Today's music selection is..... Spill Canvas's All Over You. I think that song rocks, I listened to over and over while I wrote this post. I think you should listen to it right now on my play-list.
Life has been crazy busy these past couple months!!!! I'm eargerly awaiting and at the same time dreading the end of the semester. I can't wait for it to end, but I'm worried about Finals. *sigh* I never feel like I get enough sleep. Not only that I'm sad to say that I've had to work really hard and my brain is on overload!! I'm not even making fantastic grades like other semesters. One good thing about my life right now is that I'm finally making friends in my new ward!!! So yeah. Just a quick update before I have to go and do MORE homework! *bleh* Have a nice two months! See you at Christmas!!!
I'm trying to get used to the cast they picked, but they don't look the way I pictured them in my brain, so it might take me a while...
ReplyDeleteI'm still excited to see the movie! :D
Actually, I think Alice is perfect!
ReplyDeleteIs it just me, or does it look like Jasper has a mini dog on his head?
ReplyDeleteYes Lauren it's just you. I think he looks very nice!
ReplyDeleteNancy: Alice is perfect. I think the rest of them are okay looking. Edward looks pretty good in this picture!
Edward almost looks HOT! Alice is the only one that looks exactly like I pictured her to look like in the book, though. What is up with Jasper's hair? It's horrid. It looks like some sort of mammal died on his head.
ReplyDeleteTee Hee at Jasper's hair. I'm sorry, it looks like a horrible attempt at a wig :P Some pictures it looks fine, but this one just accentuates the fact that the part looks way too high off of his head to actually be his own hair....
ReplyDeleteI do really like Emmett and Alice though!
ReplyDeleteI think Jasper is way hott, but they need a better wig. All I'm asking for is a wig...please...pretty please!
ReplyDeleteRobert As Edward=No Want
ReplyDeleteCasting Robert As Edward=Fail
I think the guy who plays edward is hot but not what I envisioned
ReplyDeletelook at that, jasper has a horrible wig, an they knew that when they took the picture, so they stuck him in the back and blurred him out. its gonna take me awhile to get used to the cast
ReplyDelete