Magic Towel

At Girls camp my secret sister gave me really nice bubble bath mix, candy, and a magic towel. I had never even heard of a magic towel before. When I got home I put everything I got in my dresser, well hidden. Over the next couple months I kept finding the magic towel every were I turned. I had forgotten that I kept moving it. Duh! About a week ago I had finished everything required of me. I didn't want to read (that was a first for me), it was too hot outside to play, and I was just sitting on the floor staring at my new Leven Thumps book. The closet was open, and when I looked up I saw the unopened wonder of the magic towel. I called my sister Monkey in and said," Hey do you want to grow a towel with me." Apparently she was bored too. She bounced up and down excitedly and shouted,"Yes! I would love to grow a magic towel." So I went to the sink and opened the chunk shaped as a pineapple, and dumped it in the warm water. It was like watching the grass grow! Finally after ten minutes of pacing and listening to my sister saying,"It grew a little bit more!" How long was this going to take? I told Monkey,"Okay this is what I'm going to do, I want the towel but I don't want to wait for it. I'm just going to speed up this process." I finished it in a second. And I had a cute pineapple magic towel. Now I use it all the time. But I don't ever notice anything special. It doesn't fly, or ask my hearts desire. Like I would tell a talking towel that........

Comments

  1. Are you sure it doesn't grant wishes? Didn't you try rubbing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not my magic towel works like that. But I shall try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday