Yes I did this and it was really fun!!

This post is a Halloween edition please enjoy!!!
About a week ago I was trying on my new Vampire cape in my room. I was hopping up and down and saying I am," Awesome Vampire Cape Woman. I will save you." I had to hold up my cape to keep it from dragging on the ground. Yes and me tripping on it. I heard Monkey bugging someone outside the door. She was being really bossy. Then the idea hit me. She walked into the living room so I opened the door and stood behind it. Then I called,"Oh Monkey I need you for a second." She came stomping in"Wha."She wasn't able to finish her sentence because I jumped out from behind the door with a expression of a Vampire when it's hungry. My arms held up high so I wouldn't break my cape. That also kind of took a blow to the scary factor. Anyway she ran out screaming. My Dad opened the front door at that very moment. And I was on the floor laughing so hard I could hardly breath. She didn't bother anyone for the rest of the day. But right after that she asked me,"Sunbum will you let me borrow your cape so I can do that to Buster?"I told her if that happened twice in one day we would get in trouble. Maybe just maybe we'll do it tomorrow!!! But for the rest of the day we tried to scare each other. I made her scream more so I won. I just love doing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday