Halloween costumes rock!

This is another Halloween edition. Please enjoy.........
Halloween is tomorrow!! And I'm really excited about it too. I will also be attending our neighborhood Halloween party. My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up. A couple years ago I was a Cowgirl that was kind of boring. Last year I didn't dress up. The only thing I did was wear a mask. This year is the best by far. I'm going to be,"The First Vampire Elvis impersonator ever." I absolutely love that title! Anyway at the party I had my wig on, and all the boys thought I was a boy. Okay would a boy wear flip flops under his costume? Or hang out with girls. I think not! I helped my sister Caterpillar play the games because it was hard for her to move. She was a doughnut. Everyone said that they wanted to eat her costume!! So what is your favorite costume?

Comments

  1. Out of all of your costumes I think I like the Cowgirl one, YEEEhaw!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday