Wednesday Night Diamond Poems

This week at our Young women activity we each had to teach a five minute lesson. I was completely stuck. I didn't have any idea of what to do. So I kind of held it off until the day of the activity. On Wednesday I was in a rush to find something fun to teach. My mom told me not to be boring. I had no idea what the other girls would like. So I went to my closet and I found a paper with the poems I've written. Then it literally hit me. I could teach how to write poems that I loved learning and I bet they would too. I was so excited that I had something to teach. I skipped over to my cubby. Yes, I still skip. As I said it's so hard to avoid! I got even happier when I found the instruction sheet for Diamond poems. For everyones information, Diamond poems are my favorite poems ever. I asked my dad to print out copies for me. He had it done in a couple of minutes. Complete with lines to write their poems on. Thanks for doing that Dad! I was the last person to present my lesson, but I helped my friends set theirs up. Crazy Cat Lady cut her finger badly. It was really gross. She did not even shed a tear. Anyway she told me that it didn't hurt! When I got up to the front of the class and told them what I was teaching they got really excited. One girl even said these poems are really cool! Most of us read our poems out loud.Even the teachers. This was the greatest activity ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday