This might be the reason I don't have many friends

A couple years ago we were in the front yard fixing our garden. We had our dog Reagan out and he was running around. It was a beautiful day, and we were the only ones outside. Then a lady came around the corner with her big dog. She got all upset and told us, Please hold your dog until we pass. "Grover is really scared of other dogs!" So every time we saw her after that we would hide and yell, "Where's Grover?" The reaction was really funny! She would look at the sky, and all around her with her mouth open, and then we would fall down laughing. Then the fun ended after a year of that, because then she would just smile and wave. So we stopped, but on very special occasions we still do it. We see Grover on some days but usually it's just her. She doesn't even acknowledge us anymore. I will never do that to any one ever again. I don't think I would mind if anybody did that to me though.

Comments

  1. That's cool. I wish I had a dog named Grover, that would be FREAKIN AWESOME! LOL! But NOOOOOO, I HAVE to have allergies! blech

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you want a dog named Grover? When you could have a furless dog named Pinkie.And she would jump through flaming hoops, and everyone will give a woop.[I've been reading Dr.Seuss to my little sister.] Just kidding. sorry about the allergies that must really stink!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday