The Great Candy Crises

I always have a hard time choosing things. When I get ice cream I always have to debate with myself. Strawberry or vanilla? Chocolate or fudge? Okay the last one kind of taste the same but anyway. I like gum so when I'm at the store I go with my brothers and sisters to the candy aisle. They go straight to the candy they want. But I stand in one place pondering. Spearmint gum or Bubblicious? Skittles or M&Ms? So I'm always the last one to leave. I know it's really sad. Sometimes I can't decide what I want and I just leave without getting anything. I don't have this problem when I'm buying clothes, or taking tests that I have to choose the answers on. So I have no idea why this only happens when I really want candy. Does this happen to you?

Comments

  1. heck yes it does it froogles my noogle if ya hang wit da slang yo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two main choices if I buy a candy, but gum is a little different. I am obsessed with minty gum, but I just CAN'T choose sometimes, I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minty gum is okay. But I like sugar free gum better. Cam what's up with the slang? It's really weird. Anyway are you going to the Halloween party?:)Hey I made my first smiley face! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes tis,:) but I'm going to a rockin concert so i can't go to the halloween partay. The band is like a weird boyband thing. I'll blog about it for your enjoyment

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's why you weren't at the party. Well I hope you have fun at the concert. I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday