The horror that is War!!

Dear Stomach,
I'm terribly sorry that I ate both sauerkraut, and burritos at lunch today. I know that I was very foolish to commit a crime so horrendous, and I'm truly sorry for the pain that I caused you. I would also like to apologize for drinking a milkshake even though you already felt like dying, I honestly didn't feel your pain until after I had already finished. I hope you will accept my apology, and also understand that I have learned my lesson and I will never do it again.

Lots of Love (and pain)-
Sunbum



*This really did happen, you can ask my mom. I came moaning onto her bed and she said,"If you ate a burrito and sauerkraut for lunch then I have no sympathy for you!" I stared at her in disbelief. "How did you know?" I asked her astonished. She laughed and shook her head at me and said,"No sympathy, none at all. It's your own fault. You are the one that started the war between the Mexicans and the Germans." *sniff* My mother is so sympathetic.....*

Comments

  1. I know how you feel. I'm lactose intolerant and my stomach often has...issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely your mother's child. I love you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and I went back through some of your posts and you mentioned reading Hamlet. I am by NO means an English-y person, but I absolutely adore Hamlet. I'm sure it was because I had an excellent teacher who spent months with us going through it and it helps to have someone point out things you wouldn't get otherwise.

    I would struggle if I had to do it on my own. But whatever you do, don't miss out on that classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your Mom gave a link to your blog. Pretty cool over here. I am interested to find out if your recommendation for the Seer and the Sword would be for a younger kid too? like a 9yr old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Is your son the one my mom made me make a list of books for? Anyway Seer and the Sword was in the older section, but it didn't have anything that some of the books your son might have read before (if he's the boy I'm think you're asking about).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I mean is it's completly appropriate for a younger kid.

    *Sorry if the last comment didn't make sense. With my writing hardly anything does.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cameo: Yes I remember that. *shudder* And I remember how much milk you drank at camp!

    Sister Face: Yes she is! Sauerkraut isn't that bad, a little bitter but still......

    Alice: Thanks for the advice, I think I might get it again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!