I'm half and half!! (Nerd and Class Clown that is....)

In my church classes I might be considered a "Nerd" by the other kids. I answer most of the questions, take notes, and thank the teachers after every lesson for preparing it for us. Sometimes though I say or ask off the wall, crazy, goofball things that makes everybody laugh at me. (Note that I say something crazy every week no exception.) Well I guess I'm half "Class Clown" and half "Nerd" how interesting......This is just one of the dorky outburst from yesterday:



Beehive Teacher: Okay you read Isaiah, and you (Cameo) read Jeremiah, and you Mosiah.



Monkey: Um....What scripture did you say for Cameo?



Teacher: Jeremiah.


Monkey: What did you say?



Teacher again: I said Jeremiah.....This is where I sang,"Was a bullfrog!!"



Then there was silence for one small moment,and then there was a burst of laughter that came out of every mouth in the room. I'm very glad that my teacher just laughed along with the rest of us.

*Hm...Actually I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me yet again....*

Comments

  1. niice.
    I'm also a huge nerd
    but i do have some funny things to say
    or i just laugh
    and the sound of my laugh is so hideous
    that it makes everyone start laughing at my laugh

    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah was a bullfrog. He was a good friend of mine.

    Hey, shouldn't you be helping me clean instead of blogging??!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia: Of course it was interesting!!

    Brynn: I laugh a lot, but not really at church.....I would laugh with you Brynn I really would!

    Angelic Chickens: Maybe.....>:) Mom! Besides I clean all the time, I Blog on break. And of course study.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was purdy foony! Wow, that is some jacked up spelling!


    P.S. You could never be as nerdy as me. It's physically impossible! Besides I LOVE being a nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. True dat Cameo, true dat.....


    Whatev! I could be a complete nerd if I wanted to. But of course I'm an emo not a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you have the confidence to let them laugh at/with you... I usually keep it to myself or just blog it later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "...never understood a single word he said..."

    I would TOTALLY do the same thing. I'm not kidding! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!