The Man-crush series episode No. 1

There's a crazy dude in Kung-Fu that my family and I call Man-Crush. The following is the reasons that he's crazy, and the first of many stories behind his name......

It all started one Monday evening Kung-Fu class, I was minding my own business and doing what my teacher told me to do; when I noticed a guy in the corner that I had never seen before. He was watching ogling Kevin do jump-kicks with two other kids and telling the dude next to him,"Kevin is so awesome! I mean he teaches and he's still at the top of his game! When I tried to teach I always forget things, but I mean Kevin, well Kevin is totally at the top of his game!!". When Master J. finally let Kevin take a break he was completely red in the face, and breathing really hard. Then Man-Crush came up to him like an excited puppy while waving the Powerade and saying,"Kevin! Kevin! Do you want some Powerade?" Kevin responded by telling him,"No, *huff* thanks *puff* man.....*gasp*" Man-Crush just sighed thoughtfully and walked back to stretch in his little corner at the back of the room.

Stay tuned for the next episode in the Man-Crush series.........

Comments

  1. Oohh...Sunbum has no idea whatsoever of what you're talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunbumm and Mancrush can be a matched set like salt&pepper shakers or bookends....with Kevin in the middle, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Nadia I think you're still tierd from yesterday!



    Mom: Ha! Wow mom I had never thought of that. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still think u like kevin because u had to be watching him to know that and tell this story.about him and man crush.:)elasticwaistbandlady u are right but they both still like kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really have a lot of kevin post sun bum

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I don't...It's just your imagination telling you I do! By the way I've only posted about him three times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!