Behold.....The Cantaloupe Whisperer!!

My dad took my siblings and I on a shopping adventure to Kroger last Friday. While we were in the produce aisle my dad asked Buster to get a cantaloupe. Buster quickly began his process of picking a good cantaloupe by knocking on the outside of it. (When he did that Monkey and I said in squeaky voices,"Yes....Who is it?" Sadly he didn't hear us.) The next step was putting his ear to the cantaloupe to "hear" if the cantaloupe was sweet. Poor Buster wasn't able to finish choosing because dad turned around and saw him!! Buster was especially embarrassed when everybody started calling him The Cantaloupe Whisperer.




*By the way Buster started a Blog yesterday clickedy here to check out The Burrito Boy!!!*

Comments

  1. Don't you know that fruit TELLS you when it's good? Ha ha just kidding :) I have never actually tried that technique, partly because I don't want to experience public humiliation. I know there would be someone off in the distance laughing at me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so that's where the voices come from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney: That's okay!! I wouldn't laugh at you....I'd laugh with you. :) Plus it probably wouldn't be so bad it two people did it.

    Cameo: Ha!

    Breezy: Sorry I couldn't find your Blog, it says it doesn't exist. Please email your Blog address to purpleemoemu@yahoo.com. Thanks Breezy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!