I have Gwen Stefani spelling syndrome!!! H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Brynn and Cherstin whoo!! Yeah, I'm in cheerleader mood right now..... Anyway I think you guys are the awesomest sister set eveh (after Monkey and I of course)!! You guys are awesome because....

Brynn: It's like your super power or something to make me laugh at everything you write, or at least to make me crack a smile. You're really sweet and optimistic, and completely awesome! I always feel so much happier when I come back from your Blog!!

Cherstin: I love your Blog I never know what to expect......Background wise.....I promise that as soon as I get my dad to access your Blog on the horrible Parental Blocks that I have to endure :( I'll come back!! I still love your Blog just so you know, by the way what background are you using now?......

"Happy happy birthday Brynn and Cherstin dear happy days will come to you all year.........."

Comments

  1. I'm a little upset that all you guys can come up with these customized blogs while I remain clueless.

    *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the horrible Parental Blocks keeping you away from the ones you love.....

    Sincerely,
    One of the two part Horrible Parent Set

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now my background is light blue with top ramen all over it, it's awesome blossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those horrible Parental Blocks sound GREAT to me! I must learn more, muahaha! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister Face: Give Zach my best wishes....If he loves the computer as much as I do he'll hate them!!


    *Just ask my dad. He is the Parental Block king!! :(*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!