I saw the Valedictorian at the library!

I saw the Valedictorian at the library last Friday! I remembered her from the article that I read in the local newspaper about her achievements, and that she volunteered at the library. Yes, I know I'm a nerd for reading the paper, knowing who the Valedictorian is, and knowing her academic plans for the future. I excitedly whispered to my mom,"That's her, that's her!! The Valedictorian!!" My mom told me that I should congratulate her because I would love it if somebody did it to me. Then she started quoting,"Do unto others as...." That's where I rudely interuppted and walked over to her and stammered,"Um....Hi...I saw you in the newspaper, and I think that being Valedictorian is really awesome! So congragulations!" She and I both looked embarrassed but she still said "thanks", and then we parted. After that I bragged to my siblings that I talked to the Valedictorian! As you could probably guess they were really jealous of me....

Comments

  1. Dang! Why didn't you tell me! She has always been my idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i dont even know here and i just feel like telling her about u +kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...that is awesome.

    I think I know how the valedictorian felt. I was at the scrapbook store the other day when a little teenager came up to me and told me she thought I was so cool because of my Edward Cullen shirt. Yah...I think I felt the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cameo: Oh, sorry. I would have taken pictures, and gotten an autograph for you if I had known. :) Thanks, I love my new background also.

    Nadia: Wow, that's nice. I'm not sure she would care....

    Lauren: I think anything "Edward", and "Lauren" is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I found your blog through Lauren's. And I saw that you loved the movie Spiderwick, so the next time I was at wal*mart I decided I wanted to rent it! And I loved it! Anyways, now I want to read the books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome!

    I love nerds! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet she loved that you told her that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is her name Diana? If so, she lives around the corner from me in the same model home as I have! :) palval22

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I don't think that's her name......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!