Well my grandfather died of a haircut!......

One of my bad habits is that when I talk I get distracted very easily, and then I say things that I really don't mean. This is the most recent incident....."Oh, really that's horrible? My grandfather died from a haircut also!!" Then everybody in the car that I was in started laughing hysterically, and then I realized what I had said. Sadly it was too late to correct myself.....Last week at Mutual one of the girls said to another who wasn't there the day of my embarrassing mistake,"Yeah. Well Sunbum's grandfather died of a haircut!! *giggle* I wonder how bad it was....." Of course the other girl almost wet her pants from laughing so hard much to my horror then everyone else wanted to no what was so funny. Yes, yet again everybody laughs at me and not with me. They laugh, and laugh, and laugh until it grows old, and I say something else dorky that they can laugh at......


*What I meant to say was "heartattack". And in my defence I was still thinking about the conversation we had about hair.....*

Comments

  1. join me in being a nerd! u know i love the nerds candy. man there so good darn! know i want some nerds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sniff* Is that what you think of me? A nerd? *sob* Sour Nerds are *snort* the best....


    The best I tell you! Although I don't eat Nerds that often because I trade them for chocolate. It's pure genius in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HOPE people don't die from haircuts! I wonder how many I've killed so far...

    Maybe I need to get a new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was wonderful! You made me laugh very loudly, congrats Sister Face!! Plus I'm sure that you are a great haircutter person!! If anybody "died" they would die of its awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!