"My Roommate Reeks of Patchouli!"

Yes, it's yet another stinky deodorant complaint. Last time it was Monkey's horrible smelling "Fresh Arctic Apple"deodorant, sadly this time it is completely worse because it's times two!

My dad yet again bought horrible smelling deodorant. But not only for Monkey, but also for poor Caterpillar! He got Caterpillar All Natural Patchouli deodorant. I can't can't put into words how bad that smells! It's horrible! I'm sure that there is a warning label on there that we missed that reads,"Warning: This deodorant is guaranteed to make everyone within 24 feet of you want to run away or faint from your overpowering smell. Not recommended for anyone that has a boyfriend, fiance, or any other relationship that you want to keep....." I don't think it is any accident that Caterpillar often "forgets" to put on deodorant most of the time. Do you?


*I thought deodorant is supposed to make you smell better not worse!*

Comments

  1. Kris Face and I call deodorant PIT GREASE.

    At least ours smells good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe your dad's deodorant sense is just. . . different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Face: At least! I mean deodorant is great as long as it makes you smell better!

    Cameo: It is Cameo!!! There's no "maybe" about it. I'm so sorry about not commenting on your Blog yet! Some thing you posted alerted the horrible Parental Blocks the other day, and I haven't been able to access your Blog since.... :( I'll come as soon as possible I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - get your dad off the deodorant brigade and put yourself in charge! I will admit to being intrigued by Fresh Arctic Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice: I would...But I let my mom buy my deodorant. I never ever ask my dad to. My sister should learn. I mean he never buys that disgusting thing for himself. So he wouldn't know. I think he sees the sparkly exterior and figures that it smells good and girls would like it.....He doesn't know how wrong he is. Or maybe he just wants to torcher my nose. It could be a little of both....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!