I Look Like A Cross Between A Redneck And An Emo Boy!!!!!!!

Good news: I got a haircut!!!!


Bad news: The lady did a horrible job. She wouldn't do what I asked her to do and she gave me a flippy mullet. A MULLET?!!! Yes, my friends a mullet!!!

To make matters worse I have naturally wavy hair so it flips in my eyes like an emo, and then the long hair in the back makes.....a flippy mullet!!! *shudder* My mom took me back and another lady "fixed" the mess as best as she could but sadly she couldn't do much, and now I have ugly hair. As if this experience couldn't get any worse every time I try to be positive about having a horrible haircut somebody in the house will come up to me and say,"Whoa, your hair looks awful. That lady did a really bad job. *snicker*" Ha! I'll see how you mocking people act after my beautiful brown locks return, and I once again have wonderful hair to swing in your faces. *sob*

I'm going to post a picture of my mullet hair later so I can get advice of what to do from you guys!!!!!! That or I'll wear hats until the day it all grows back.......
*Mom please don't perm me like your mom did when this happened to you!!!!*

Comments

  1. but you cant wear hats in kung fu and i wont make fun of you. your to nice of a friend to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing from pictures I've seen of you that you have really great, healthy hair...the type that will grow QUICKLY!

    (I'm hoping I'm right about the "grow QUICKLY" part!)

    It's REALLY hard having a haircut you don't like. The good news is that it often gets better and better as it grows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Defender of Truth button linky is THE BOMB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadia: Oh. Thank you.

    Sister Face: It's growing on me "quickly".....But it looks like Tina Turner hair, or that's what the guys in my family have been saying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you, I love it also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!