One Of My Most Favorite Books Ever!!!!!!

I read Flipped a couple years ago, and while I loved it I did not fully appreciate it. I've had it for a few days now and I've read it cover to cover, and then went back to read it from the middle where everything starts changing. This book is well written, witty, funny, and it makes you understand what the characters are feeling/going through. All in all I think it's is one of the most amazing books ever!!!!! I have to admit that I wanted a better ending, or a sequel but sadly there is nothing after the last line that reads: "Maybe it's time to meet him in the proper light." *sob* *sniffle*Anyway I highly recommended this book to you guys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!