Yeah, That's Right I Listen To Christian Rock Music.....

Addison Road- Hope Now

My grandmother took me to see them yesterday!!! They are one of my favorite Christian Rock bands ever, because they remind me of Paramore (one of my favorite Alternative groups ever...). The video is kind of boring, but I think the song is super pretty. They were absolutely amazing live. And even though the lead singer was totally pregnant she still jumped around the stage, and was energetic. Her voice was also very powerful, she was awesome!!!!

Comments

  1. That's a great song! :)

    I listen to Christian Rock in the car all the time. My family members don't like it as much as I do, and sometimes they TRY to change the channel...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!