Happy 14th Birthday Cameo!!!!!!!!!

Today is my friend Cameo's birthday!!!! Usually I would just go to her Blog and wish her a happy birthday there, but the accursed Parental Blocks has ban me from it for: "Objectionable content that can only be approved by the administrator". Pshaw, is what I say to that!

"Happy, happy birthday Cameo dear happy days will come to you all year"......*huff* Okay you get the point. I'm going to sing the whole song to you at Mutual tonight. Mwahahah!!!!! (You might want to bring ear-protection gear) :)

Come HERE to wish Cameo a happy, happy bday.

Comments

  1. Oh, yes. You serenading me with such. . . um. . . wonderful mucus. Oops. I mean music. Heh. . .


    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! I think I might of spit on you while singing!!!!! :P A little piece of my DNA in every word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have a nice birthday? Did everybody else sing to you at school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went! I commented! :)

    Can you build cool stuff with those parental blocks if you stack them up? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!