Weird Dream Monday Returns!!!!......On A Friday....

I had a super weird dream last night, so of course I have to Blog about it!

In my dream I was walking in a forest or something and admiring the beauty of nature. As I was walking through the trees a roach ran right next to me and started purring and rubbing against my shoe. Yes, my friends I said purring! Then when I looked down I saw that the roach was pink!!! But the weirdest part is that I didn't even try to kill it! Instead I bent down and scooped it up and then all these other pink roaches came up to me and wanted me to hold them also. I woke up just as my dream self started whispering to the pink roaches in a baby voice,"Who's the cutest little roach? Yes, that's right you are, you are." I'm completely disgusted with my dream self!!!!! How could she do that to me?

After I woke up I realized that I was thirsty, so I tentatively got out of bed and did a fast pink roach search before drinking, and then again before running back under the covers.......
*Whatever. I didn't know where the Raid was, and you can never be too careful when it comes to avoiding uninvited pink roaches unarmed! *shudder**

Comments

  1. hahahaha! thats really funny but its still not as weird as the dream i have Wednesday.. that dream was super weird.
    okay, maybe i little more than super weird more like mega super weird i think you dream was funny a little pink roach!!

    you thought the pink roach was cute you must not be so afraid of roaches!

    or maybe the roaches where referred as your friends in you dream and you self conscious is trying to tell you that you make people happy instep of what you really think.....
    but then again that just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh cool i was first!!!!
    *dose the happy dance*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!