You may now address me as Graham Cracka!!

One day I was teasing one of the girls in my class about being so White and Nerdy, while she was teasing me about being a Graham Cracka! Just as we started to break out some Weird Al awesomeness these two girls came up behind us. We didn't want to completely embarrass ourselves by singing in front of people we didn't even know so we stopped and waited for them to leave. We were just waiting "patiently" when we heard them say this......

Girl 1: Ow! You pushed me!!

Girl 2: Well you were supposed to stand Steadfast and Immovable!

Girl 1: *giggle* *snort* That was so funny.

Girls 1&2: Exit the scene laughing and repeating everything that just happened.

White and Nerdy and I turned and looked at each other with our mouths agape. I told her,"I'm sorry but you have just lost your title of White and Nerdy, and I now award it to them." She said,"I'm going to have to agree with you Graham Cracka." And then we walked away stumped on what her name would be now.......

Comments

  1. I have totally watched that music video on youtube and I love it. Graham cracka huh? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynn: I know, it's awesome! :0

    Whitney: That's right Graham Cracka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach has watched the White and Nerdy music video tons of times! :)

    Graham Cracka, huh? Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had grahm crakers a few minutes ago! Except with milk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert