And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

There's this girl in my brothers church class. Her name is Ms. Bossy Pants. Just from her name you can find that she likes to boss people around, even if they're three times bigger than her! In sharing time she was in the row in front of where I was sitting. I was talking to the girl next to me trying to block out Ms. Bossy Pants bossiness. Then she turned around and started doing her signature move(rubbing her index fingers together and saying,"For shame."Oh! And shaking her head at the same time!) Isn't she such a little multi-tasker? She started with the,"For shame Sunbum. For shame, your not suppose to be talking right now." (In my defence we still hadn't started class yet.) But that was enough for me, I didn't care if her mom was behind me(telling her mom is her only defence). Who is she to tell me what to do? Then the evillest plan popped into my head. I smiled wickedly at her. Then I turned to the girl next to me and said,"Oh look we're grating cheese!! Come on do it with me!" She started doing it too, then we burst out laughing. Ms. Bossy Pants was so surprised that we would do that to her. Then she looked at the boys all around her just to find that they were laughing too. She has never bugged me again after that day. So now all of you know the defeat of Ms. Bossy Pants.
The moral of the story is: Never boss people around because someday someone will come and take you down a couple notches.

Comments

  1. so wait...what does grating cheese mean? was it like a dance or something? how did she embarass her self haha. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have sharing time?! Jealous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynnderella ...u dont have a blogg! im L.N.'s friends friend. =] do u know Cams? yaa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grated cheese is just shreded!:) It's fun but it's a lot better to buy it already shredded! I don't have sharing time any more. And this story is from before I started Young Women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait....who's LN and WHOS Cams....?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH Ok, I was like, " I wish I HAD SHARING TIME!" I almost asked one of my teachers if we could have it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I am L.N and Cam is Future Crazy Cat lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!