I know how to Apache!! Jealous much?:)

Last night we finally had our talent show! We all practised at Crazy Cat lady's house two nights in a row. When our friends Mona, and Ali came we went to a room to prefect our dance. When we got back to the gym we had to plan a little skit with the young men about honesty. It was really fun to act it out! Then we started the talent part of the show. We were one of the first acts. So we walked onto the stage in our beaded shirt glory (we looked really silly!). When we started dancing everyone started laughing. I had a lot of fun dancing! Then Monkey turned off the music (she was our D.J!) When we were exiting the stage I almost fell off the stage because I was laughing so hard!! Then the next performer Jams said,"You guys did a good job dancing." I could tell he was fighting a smile though. Now all of you know what happened this cold Wednesday night at the Youth talent show!! Remember you heard it hear first! Over and out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!