Yes you may call me the 'Queen of the Macarena'

About a year ago we went to meet all of our family at this restaurant. We all went to the large table and sat down. Everyone was talking, and laughing and having a good time. Then a mariachi band came into the room and started playing. My Mom asked them if they could play the Macarena. They started playing it then my Mom said,"Sunbum why don't you dance?" Then in front of everyone in the room I did the Macarena. My whole family stared at me with shocked eyes. Well except Mom she almost fell off her chair because she was laughing so hard, and she had to hold herself. I got really embarrassed by the middle of the song, so I sat down. The guys patted me on the back and said,"That I did a great job." So there now I'm the first "Awesomest Macarena dancer ever."

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I NEVER dance in public! At girls camp last Summer they make you sing if you cross your feet or put your elbows on the table so since it was my first year at THIS particular camp (I was at my cousins) I didn't know and made the horrbile mistake of crossing my feet. Of course, they made me sing so I sang Im a little teapot (and danced) in front of the whole cafeteria. Ack! I was probably red in the face the WHOLE time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the our Girls camp you had to walk around the whole cafeteria while every one sang,'Get your elbows off the table.' It was really annoying, by the end of the week only one of the wards still sung it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!