Laundry day!!!

Last week I took on the challenge of folding the laundry. A whole sofa full of laundry!! None of my brothers wanted to help, but Caterpillar and Mel were eager to fold with me. Even with their help it took a long time!!! When we finally finished folding, and putting away the clothes we all sat on the sofa. As we sat there proud of our work, the boys wanted to get on the couch too. I decided to tell them the fable about the Ants and the grasshopper. Then I asked them,"What did you do all afternoon while we worked?" I already knew the answer of course but Buster said," I was trying to get Mr. I don't want to fold the laundry boy to work with you." I started laughing and told him that I had been listening to him practically the whole day! Suddenly he was quiet. They both walked off quietly back to their room to fold the clothes that I had put on the bed.
The end.......

Comments

  1. Ack! I haven't been to your blog in SO longgg! Sorry! Thats funny, we have a lot of laundry to do too! I usually get all of the kids together (if we HAVE to and even if they don't wanna work) and we trun on some power music and fold the laundry. It's pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to my play list as I do laundry. I got a little bored with it because it kept playing the same songs over and over! Last week I did the laundry by myself.*sigh* It took a lot longer than I anticipated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!