Top 5 thing that I'm Thankful for

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Since I didn't do it yesterday I'm going to do the list today! This is the Top 5 things in my life that I'm Thankful for.

5. I'm thankful for being able to got to the Temple, and read the Scriptures.
4. I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn.
3. I'm thankful for all my friends!!
2. I'm thankful for our Country and the people that fight for it.

1. The number one thing that I'm thankful for is, 'My family!" Yes that means my 2 brothers, 3 sisters, my Mom & Dad, and my dog Reagan!! I love you all!!! I have a lot of other things that I'm thankful for. But now I want to know what you guys are thankful for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!