No! I'm not a young man thank you!

One Saturday we were at a restaurant with our Great-Grandparents. When we were leaving my Grandfather started talking to me. He said,"You know you're growing into a beautiful young man." I smiled politely and said,"Um. Thank you?" (I wasn't actually sure what to say.) So after that I told my family what had just happened. Huge mistake!! They still make fun of me! They say,"Oh! Sunbum, you're growing into such a beautiful young man *gag*!" Well I guess it's not as bad a some of the other things they tease me about!

*By the way I am not turning into a young man so um it's all okay!*

Comments

  1. OMG thats so funnyy! haha it was probly ur grandpas fault. He probly ment 2 sayy woman hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well he was pretty old, so I don't really care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!