The attack of the talking lamb toy!!

A couple nights ago I was laying in my bed reading as usual. Suddenly my younger sister burst into the room being chased by Crazy Cowboy. They were fighting each other for a talking lamb. It is the most annoying toy ever!! Anyway she begged me to keep it in my bed. I took it, they forgot about the toy and went to sleep. It was really late when I finally finished reading, that meant that I was the only person awake.( Which was bad because, the book that I was reading had a scary part in it that stuck in my mind.) So I turned off the light and climbed into bed. I turned over and then I heard a voice. I froze in fear! Then I started calling out my sisters names, even though I knew perfectly well that they were asleep. I was so scared! I frantically started looking around the dark room to find what was talking. Then I felt the lamb from under me and threw it across the room. Then I was debating with myself which was stupider being scared of the talking lamb, or not remembering to put it away before I went to sleep. Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH YES!!!! once my sister was playling the electronic candymountain game and she fell asleep playling rite? so lol umm i ALSO fell asleep and then i heard something say "Good Bii-eee!!" in a highpitched voice that if u wernt a kid it would sound so friggin scarryy! ahhhhh know what i mean? ahahah. oh and how do u get ur projectplaylist to fit in ur blog so perfectly?? lol =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh...nothing like that has ever happened to me.... The only time I thought toys were talking to me was in my dreams. (And those were always my favorite dreams);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom fixed my play list so I have no idea how to do it. I don't like any toy that talks most of them are scary!! I usually have nightmares about toys so that's why I don't play with toys anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!