Do you have unusally thick ears?

This story is from my ear piercing experience. And I'm happy to know that this will never happen again.
This story takes place on a bright and sunny Friday evening. My sisters and I really wanted to get our ears pierced like Caterpillar. So we went to the store in the Mall that Caterpillar went to. The lady there lets say her name was Fern. So Fern let us pick out what earrings we wanted. She got the staple like thingy out and asked,"Who's first?" She looked around then Monkey went up to the chair. It was done in a second and she didn't even flinch. The lady looked at me expectantly. I shook my head. So Mel went next. I was surprised to see she didn't even blink. I convinced myself that it wouldn't hurt. So I walked up to the chair I could feel my families eyes on me. Then I felt Fern put the staple thingy on my ear then excruciating pain hit me. I started crying. Then Fern exclaimed,"Hm. You have unusually thick ears!!" Everyone started laughing. I will never forget this experience. Well I would if I could. My family still makes fun of my "unusually thick ears." I don't think they'll ever stop. So now I just laugh along with them!

Comments

  1. OMG thats FRIGGIN HILARIOUSsssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well don't you think it's a little embarrassing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!