My first Trick or Treating adventure

As all of you know, yesterday was the much anticipated Halloween. My Mom wanted us ready early because we were just going to walk to the park. As usual I was ready extra early so I was stuck helping my younger brothers, and sisters. At 7:00 exactly we walked out the door. But then we had to go right back inside to get my brothers cowboy hat. We finally started to make our way to the park. When we got there it was empty and dark. All of us groaned and said it probably is at the other park. So we all walked the way to the other park. When we got to the other park it was empty. At that moment my Vampire Elvis heart sank. My Mom said,"Well since your are all dressed up why don't you take your brothers and sisters up to the door to trick or treat." I felt like I had been tricked. We made our way around the neighborhood trick or treating. We got a ton of candy! At the last house my mom asked the people about the party. They said,"Oh yeah they had it at 6:00." I turned around What? Six? That was two hours ago!! That was really disappointing. But when we got home my sisters and I organized the candy. This was my first time ever to Trick or Treat. And since my sister was a doughnut everyone loved her costume. So what did you guys dress up as?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!