My beautiful emo belt where art thou??

For Christmas I got these really awesome "emo" shoes, and a skeleton shirt. I've been wearing them all afternoon. I also got black nail polish to complete my emo look! But I always have trouble putting on nail polish so I haven't put it on yet! I can't go to any emo conventions though because my Dad took away my emo belt! How can I be emo without my emo belt?! This is madness I tell you, madness!! This is what he told me,"Sunbum you wear that stupid belt everywhere! You wear it to church, around the house, and even when you're cleaning!" With that he took it away and hid it in his room. I tried not to cry but I walked to my room, and threw myself on Caterpillars bed and cried until I had no tears left to cry. That's another thing to prove that I'm emo. I feel my heat break again when I think about my emo belt! *sob* I'm so emo! *uncontrollable tears!* Till tomorrow farewell! *sniffles*

Comments

  1. Do you need a hug?

    PS: Are you coming on the camp out. We're gonna certify!

    PS # 2: MY brother started a blog, it's on my links as Patty Jo, My Bro Yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might. But your shirt will be soaked with my tears!
    And no I'm not going to the camp out tomorrow. I saw that when I went to your Blog! That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haah i hope u get ur belt back! =D
    that was fun 2 read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I get my belt back too! My Mom was cleaning her room so I think she through it on the sofa. But I haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i love STAND IN THE RAIN by SUPERCHICK

    OMG best song eva!!
    haha i have way 2many
    fav songgss!!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry I never doubted your emo-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that song too! It's so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday