This may have been the the worst day of school ever!

When I was in school I always had the worst substitutes. So about a year before I started home-schooling I had this substitute that was absolutely horrible. She was our teacher for the whole week. On Friday we were having a reading test, in the middle of the test I had this overwhelming urge to use the restroom. I went up her desk and asked her if I could go. This is what she told me, "Sorry sweetheart you're going to have to wait until we go to lunch." She didn't listen to me when I told her that this was an emergency. I finished my test in a rush so I could go. I ran back up to the front and begged her to let me go. She said," Fine you can go." I ran out of the class and down the hall. Sadly the classroom was a very long way from the restrooms. I did not make it! I had to go to the nurse and get a change of clothes, after I went and told the teacher. She gave me shorts to wear. So I walked around school for the rest of the day in shorts to small, and almost dead with embarrassment. I wish that was an experience that I could forget!

*I still blame the teacher for not letting me go earlier*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday