You may now kiss the Werewolf!

This session of Weird dream Monday-Tuesday will now come to order. I had this dream Friday night, but I liked it so much that I remembered it! This is how it went.........

Most of you know that I don't like Jacob Black (From Twilight). The beginning of my dream was like the end of Eclipse. I have no idea why almost all my dreams I'm older than I am in reality. Anyway I was 15 and I lived in some little town. I had a shed next to the house that I did my work in. In the dream I had a little sister whose name was Kate. My name was Beatrice. Very weird right? I met him and had a weird conversation about my life in my dream. In this dream I actually liked him. Anyway he imprints on me! Hm. Maybe it's because I'm dorky, and clumsy like Bella. At the end I got married to him! Yay me! Does this dream mean that subconsciously I do like Jacob? That is the only Twilight related dream that I ever remember having. I wish it could have been about Edward!
*Oh! And the reason I didn't do this yesterday is that, I was arguing with Crazy Cat lady about the guy that's going to be Edward Cullen.*

Comments

  1. Cameo & Jacob Forever!!!!!!!



    GO TEAM JACOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sad fact but ROBERT PATTINSON aka Cedric Diggory is playing EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never. I refuse to believe you Cam. I'm sorry but I can't! I still like Edward more than Jacob!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday