You will never see me play on ESPN!! (Well for two reasons actually!)

This week starts Young Women basketball practice! A couple months ago they were doing Volleyball. I know I suck at sports but I'm especially bad at Volleyball! So I didn't go to anything related to it. But I really like Basketball! I played on a team at the YMCA. Through the whole semester I scored one basket. It was really sad. I like playing against Buster, because I beat him every time!! Of course I make every basket when I'm at home, but when I'm playing anywhere else I can't do it. Do you guys have that problem? Oh! And the Friday after Christmas the Young Women are having a camp out. It sounds really exciting!!

Comments

  1. Woo! Our ward had a really large team at the last practice! A whole FOUR people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday