I think I should be a critic!

Yes. It's that time of year again. The time when most radio stations put on stinky Christmas music. (I absolutely despise Christmas music.) All of it sounds the same to me. I would also like to mention that most Christmas movies stink too. I would do a top ten list, because I'm sure there is enough stinky Christmas movies out there. But sadly enough, most people just don't have enough time to read that long of post. So here it is the Top 3 worst Christmas movies ever:

3. A Christmas story. "You'll shoot your eye out." The classic quote to this movie. Yeah! Sure we get it, you really want a BB-gun for Christmas. Your parents don't trust you enough to have one, so just give it up already and enjoy your 'fuzzy pink bunny pajamas.'Okay thanks.

2. Christmas with the Cranks. Yup! That's right only number two. Take your canned ham and cry about it. So your daughters coming home last minute for Christmas. Tell her you have plans already, you don't have to cater to her she's a grown women for goodness sakes. Go on your dumb vacation and get over it. You have the simplest solution, and you drag it into this complicated mess. (Man this should have been no.1.)

1. The number one worst Christmas movie ever is *drum roll*....
Santa Clause 3:The Escape Clause. The worst Christmas movie ever. I didn't like any of them, but this one was absolutely horrible. The whole movie was terrible especially the end. According to this movie when you get all bloated, and red in the face that means you're jolly. Well in that case I think I would like to stay the way I am. Thank you. There was nothing remotely good about this movie. I didn't laugh at all, and it wasn't even touching. Yeah I admit it, I did really want to cry. Only because it was so bad!
So do you guys have any Christmas movies that you would like to share your opinion on?

Comments

  1. WHOA, where is your Christmas spirit! I can understand if you don't like Christmas movie but CHRISTMAS MUSIC? Jeez! I bet you despise my playlist! I am going to make a WHOLE post on how much I love Christmas music. No Bah Humbug here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY PICKED OUT BELLA FOR THE TWILIGHT MOVIE??????????? CHECK OUT HER SITE!

    Love,
    A fellow Twilight fanatic

    ps. they will never find an Edward perfect enough!!! NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I found out almost two weeks ago! It's the girl from Zathura. And I like two songs on your play list. I know but they are considering a guy that is almost a perfect Edward! *sigh* I love writing his name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like any of them either! But the third one was kind of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Miss Scrooge don't boil in your own pudding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday