Just as I suspected! Those false advertisements!

My Dad bought Monkey deodorant a couple months ago. It's supposed to be Fresh Arctic apple. Yeah right. Every time she puts it on the whole room smells like it. It's a horrible smell. This is what it smells like: Month old rotten green apples, combined with stinky socks, with a little sugar to make it smell sickly sweet too. I hate being in the room when shes getting dressed because its aroma is nauseating! I wonder what she'll get next time. Peach breeze, or Tropic pineapple? I don't even want to know what those smell like!

Comments

  1. Ooo! Yummy! You should try NEW Seductive Skunk it will keep your nose...um...clear of...mucus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday