Sunbum! Save some granola bars for later!

Wow! This is probably the second time that I have weird dream Monday on a Monday. I had this dream about a year ago. But its message has stuck with me.
Okay so before I went to sleep that day I had eaten about four granola bars! I was really embarrassed that I ate that many. So this is how my dream went: I was at the gates of Heaven, and God was standing there with a long list of names. I was the only one there in front of him. He turned and told me," Sorry you can't come in. You've eaten too many granola bars in your life time." Then this big gust of air came and took me away. At that moment I woke up! I was so scared that I completely stopped eating granola bars. I told my family my dream. Yeah and you'll probably guess what they said.
What did you think about this dream?

Comments

  1. Personally I think that this is message from your subconcious saying, "You like granola bars way too much."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I haven't eaten them in a while. But I do really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowness! u must relly like granola bars! =D
    ........
    comment my blogg!!!
    or mssg my cbx!! XD
    its all new!
    havent heard frm u guys in a while =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Sunbum are you coming to the campout of FRiday??????!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday