Weird dream Monday!

Remember when I mentioned Jams in the Apache post? Sadly I just can't ignore the main person in my story so he has to be in it.*sigh* Well you see we've been in the same ward for about three years now, and I've never spoken to him. But here's the weird thing about it, there is not a week that goes by that I don't dream about him! (or D.D) Anyway last night he was in my dream here's how it went.......

I thought it looked like downtown but I wasn't sure. It was early afternoon, and for some reason Jams was with me, and my Dad's Focus was in the parking lot. In my dream I was fourteen, I was at work but I didn't know what it was that I was doing. Then I asked to borrowed his cell phone, to call my Mom and she told me to take the Focus and come home. Then I was really confused, how could I drive? I'm only fourteen. Then I asked Jams if he could drive me home. He said he would, then he climbed in a got the keys from the door. He kept stepping on the brake and slamming on the gas at the same time, I was worried that he didn't pass the driving test. When he got on the road he took off his shoes (while driving!) and he had ballet slippers on! But as soon as we got on the freeway his driving was okay. Then I found my Mom's new red phone in the drawer. At that point I was really scared. Why was my mothers cell phone in the car? I just called her. Then Jams was comforting me and telling me it was all okay, and he was going to bring me home safely. At that point I woke up. Thank goodness that was to weird even for me!! Do you guys have dreams like that?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday