The powerful music of Muse!

Monday night my mom and I went to Wal-Mart. We of course were listening to the awesome station Upop on her XM radio. We were about 3 minutes away from the parking lot when the new Muse song came on (No, sadly I don't remember what it's called), my mom grudgingly kept it on just for me. It took about 5 minutes to park, because she couldn't get into the space right, even with me directing her. When she came out she told me,"It's all because of that horrible music you made me put on! You see it was so distracting that I couldn't park right." I of course just laughed and teased her about it throughout the whole store.


There you go Muse music is so powerful that it can affect your driving!!! The horror!

Comments

  1. Muse makes my driving better! Muse is bomb...girl, YOU are bomb. Mom's just don't understand the power of Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muse makes my driving better! Muse is bomb...girl, YOU are bomb. Mom's just don't understand the power of Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSS! Muse are the gods of rock!

    Their awesome level is crazy high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a mom. I am old. Moms just don't understand the power of Muse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only handle Muse in very small doses. Knights of Cydonia is like 10 minutes long. It's obviously a song meant to give the DJ time to go use the toilet, talk to friends, grab a snack, learn to knit, cook a 5-course meal, read War&Peace all while the song is still playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren: I know! That is totally true.

    Cameo: I completly agree with you Cameo!

    Sista Face: It's okay you're awesome in other ways!

    Mom: It's not that long! :( Well it did continue playing while you "tried" to park.....Maybe it is that long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?! I love Muse!!! Although I never get to catch it on the radio so I have to youtube it :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youtube is the best! Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants