Weird Dream Monday Returns!!!

I had this dream a couple weeks ago but every time I carry my moms camera I'm reminded of this dream.

In my dream I was wearing my awesome white "Does the shirt make my bass look fat?" shirt, and carrying my mom's camera but she wasn't at the blueberry farm. As I was picking I got blueberry juice on my shirt and I freaked out, Cameo volunteered to hold the camera for me while I washed in the bathrooms, but I wouldn't let her; so she followed me. The restrooms were for both boys and girls, no separation whatsoever. (That scared me most) As I was walking down the stairs Jams came up and told me in a very sophisticated voice,"You know there use to be stairs here, it was a total pain to come to the bathroom." I gave him my "What planet are you form" look and continued to descend down the stairs to the restrooms. When I got to the sink Cameo took the camera from me, as I tried to get it back she dropped it on purpose! I was completely horrified with her, I forgot about my shirt and started yelling at Cameo, then Jams and his friend told me,"Hey, the bathroom is for friendly people only. You can't yell in here." Then they both bear-hugged me, much to my discomfort and displeasure. As soon as they let go I ran out of that bathroom, and headed to tell my mom about the camera incident. Sadly I didn't make it to that part of the dream because I was so scared of my moms reaction. Thank goodness for not finishing that dream........

Comments

  1. Dropped cameras, oh NOOO! :0
    Getting bear hugged by boys IN THE BATHROOM...aaaggghhh! :0

    That was a scary dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants