My only motivation to read this book is.....

This summer I've decided to educate my taste in books. I have already finished Romeo and Juliet, started Hamlet, and tried starting Wuthering Heights. Romeo and Juliet was pretty good, I thought it was kind of silly though, Hamlet is really hard to get into and even as I write I have an ever growing late-fee on it at the library, and Wuthering Heights......um...Alright I'll confess I couldn't get into it because I was just reading it to say that I read it.

*I finally made it to page four yesterday! Isn't that amazing?*

Comments

  1. Have you read pride and predjudice yet?

    AMAZING BOOK!

    Romeo and Juliet was pretty good but I never really got into it. Don't read Othello-- it's gross. (:









    haha, first again

    I'm good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I th!nk Hamlet was pretty good except all the dying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not reading any books this summer. I am mentally preparing myself for Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will absolutely love Wuthering Heights! I read it when I was 17 and loved it. It is fantastic. Heathcliff is so...conflicted...and self tormenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brynn: Not yet my friend but possibly soon! I think I'm going to have to read that now!!*Congrats again!*

    Awesomeblossom: Oh! That's interesting, have you read Romeo and Juliet yet? You'll love that. *giggle*

    Cameo: I'm doing both!

    Lauren: Okay, I'll have to reserve it again....Someday. Yes! I know she is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romeo and Juliet is too sad for me! I agree with Brynn...Pride and Prejudice is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants